2010年3月26日 星期五

Fantastic Little Princess Lens

I am interested in photograph. I use the brand of PENTAX to take photos when I travel or go outside. I am faithful to PENTAX because I am drastically fascinated by PENTAX’s lens, color captured and history.

PENTAX produces three kinds of non-zoom lens with metal structure, silver appearance and noble look. PENTAX players in Taiwan title these three lenses as Great princess, Second princess and Little princess per their manufacture year. The Little Princess is regarded as the best non-zoom lens and its performances are also worthy of the name. The price is also too noble to have.

The Little Princess suddenly occurred to me on March 22nd. I was astonished at two things. Firstly, the raised price in the period since last August to now. The price has raised about NTD10,000. Secondly, PENTAX has had moved production lines of lenses to Vietnam. The last batch of Little Princess made in Japan is going to be sold out soon. It implies that I will never have a Little Princess lens made in Japan even if I am able to afford the expensive price in the future. I thought I had to make a decision immediately so I connected some retails to require whether the lenses are in stock or not. I am very fortunate, one of retails stocked one. The Little Princess belongs to me was bought by me. The lens cost me NTD38000. I can not help but I have to have the lens. I finally have the classic lens now. I believe the Little Princess will bring me more enjoyment and fulfillment in photograph.

沒有留言:

張貼留言