2010年6月18日 星期五

The Effects of Reading Strategy Instruction

Now I have known at least ten kinds of reading strategy and their rough procedures from classes, but they have unobvious influence on my reading. There are 2 major reasons as following. Firstly, I can only get a efficient reading under no role restricting or ordering to read something. When following a reading strategy to read, I need to read with the separate steps which cost me much energy. Moreover I can uncertainly analyze the topics or keywords corresponding to the article with my own knowledge in advance. The way of direct read is fast and efficient. Secondly, the reading strategies can uncertainly meet all kinds of article. For example, many articles have abstract topic sentences and keywords. It does not work if reader only read the abstract information. In accordance with reading strategy, I will still follow my way to read articles. It is not worth while to lose ardor at the cost of following any reading strategy.

No one can deny that vocabularies are the most important link during reading. Reading has had me know more words and phrases. In my opinion, the importance of reciting a large amount of words cannot be overemphasized.

沒有留言:

張貼留言