2010年7月24日 星期六

New Son, SIGMA 10-20mm


As we all know my interesting is photograph. I have been waiting for a lens, SIGMA 10-20mm. The SIGMA 10-20mm is a wide zoom lens I took a call on July 21st. A camera salesclerk gave me a call and told me the lens I am waiting arrived. I was very surprised. I asked the salesclerk to retain the lens for me. The news made sleep with excited at that night.

The next day I directly went to the camera store after work. The salesclerk showed me the lens. I cannot shield my eyes form the lens. I can intensely realize that the lens was saying “hello Kevin, bring me back”. Next, I assembled the lens on body and started to check its functions. 10-20mm is very wide. User can easily take a photo with full view. I am very satisfied with it, but the satisfied will cost me 24 pieces of little boys.

This SIGMA 10-20mm is my ninth son. I hope it can bring me more surprises and different feelings in the future days.

沒有留言:

張貼留言