2010年11月10日 星期三

My Dream, My aspiration

As most of my friends know, photography is both my passion and hobby. Professionally I am an executive in shipping firm. Most of them might have known me as a very vocal and passionate person. That would not hesitate to voice out any thing that I see as in justice or unfair. However, this time, I though I will talk about something difference for a change. That is my dream, and my aspiration. Many of friends might not know this....other then photography... I am also very Passionate about coffee.....in both making and drinking of it.

I have actually worked in a café shop for almost 3 years. This particular café shop is not one of those chain cafe where they employed very poor brewing methods. They follow serving coffee for the sake of serving coffee. The café shop I worked in, the owner was extremely particular about the quality of the coffee, the taste and all the detail of making and serving up a good cup of coffee. Under his training, I learned that making coffee is just not just brewing up a hot cup of beverage. I was extremely interested in the art of coffee making. Even after all these time, I am still able and enjoy the opportunity to wipe up a good cup cappuccino or cafe latte.

I once thought of opening up a café shop com toy store. That was because I was still very young then, and the child inside of me I always had this beautify picture. The picture is that sitting under the warm afternoon sun, next to the cafe window sipping a nice cup of coffee with my lover, reading a book and listening to my favorite music. That was a very romantic and happy notion, but I have yet achieved this dream. I am still an average employee in the corporate world. However, I did manage to find a wonderful life time hobby during this time, and that is photography. As for now, that notion of owning a cafe may still happen in the future. But for now, drinking a nice cup of coffee will suffice. The romantic notion will have to be just a nice sweet image tucked way in my heart.

沒有留言:

張貼留言