2010年9月9日 星期四

Coffee Cups


There are many kinds coffee cups. The use times depend on the names of coffee. Big, small, tall, and short cups can be seen in a coffee shop. The functions of coffee cups are not to load coffee but also to be decorations. Some people use coffee to show their sense. I usually buy some delicate and special coffee cups with design to be the brush pots. I also use coffee cups to load some little things.

Many designers put their creative ideas into coffee cups. The creative ideas can make the coffee cups have beautiful looks and practical valves. For the reasons, I always can not help but set me eyes on the beautiful coffee exhibiting in the windows. Many people show their senses through some little things. I think a coffee cup is a good way to tell someone about your sense with silence. So I have bought too many coffee cups. Now I often tell myself that I can only see, but cannot buy when I set my eyes on coffee cups in the windows.

沒有留言:

張貼留言