2011年2月23日 星期三

Prize Money 1,800,000,000

Lottery advertisements always convey the same message, a lottery is a hope. Taiwanese people normally need more money to have a better life and satisfy material needs. I, an average office worker, am as the same as other people who have a ordinary life. The same routine we do every day is “go to work”. We are living in a rapidly changing society, but most people’s pay cannot chase after changing speed. In order to earn money to buy a house or have a better life, people setting hops on lottery is easily understood.

Recently, lottery’s prize memory has been accumulated to NTD 1,800,000,000. Many people seemed to get lunatic. I can figure out a thing that money is very important to modern people. Living in the modern society comfortably is all citizens’ hope and so do I actually. How I or other people can earn more money without labor? Both Investment and speculation are sensible ways to access. The difference between them is the amount.

I did not join the game of super high prize money because I still think I am not the lucky man. Hope one day the God will also care for me and my job, and make me learn and get ahead every day.

沒有留言:

張貼留言