2011年2月22日 星期二

A Worth Friend

“A good friend” in my mind does not only mean he/she has good relationship with me. Good relationship is the first condition. I will try to understand a acquaintance from his/her friends and behavior to identify if it is worth to associate with the person. Fortunately, I have made some nice friends in my short college life. I think that one of them to me is especially worth to make friend.

The worth friend is female. She has many merits. She is always like classmates’ sister and enthusiastic about every classmate’s class. That is not exaggeration. She is never stingy to share his English abilities. Preparing essential information for classmates has become her routine. If quarrels or disagreements happen between classmates and classmates or classmates and teachers, she always does the bridge for the two sides. Undoubtedly, above mentions make all classmates have good impression.

A person’s merits are usually the person’s defects. The worth friend’s enthusiasm frequently causes her to involve in many bad situations, such as gossips or bad classmates’ bad emotion. As the reasons, other classmates’ bad emotion usually reflects problems on her, but she always wants harmony or brings this class into harmony. What I can do for the worth friend is to tell her the truth incessantly. One of her good friend gave her a serious scold which finally made her understand what I frequently interpret about true humanity. I sincerely hope the worth friend can get stronger.

沒有留言:

張貼留言