2009年10月10日 星期六

Introducing Myslef

My name is Kevin Wang, I live in Yiggie Township. There are four people in my family, now I am an ordinary office worker, to deal with all businesses of import and export are my major duties. My major subject in school was International Trade and I like this subject. Consequently, I enjoy my current job which is full of challenge from each shipment.

I am very glad to return school yard and start to learn in my lives. Since I demobilized, I also once intended to attend school. Nothing comes out as my planed, I was unable to accomplish this thinking because I had insufficient money to cover living expense and school expense at that time. Up to now, I have worked for more then 5 years and I saved some money. Moreover, worldwide encountered The Financial Tsunami last year, many of my colleagues were laid off, which made me conceive an intense belief, that to upgrade my abilities in order to avoid job lost is necessary. It is very meaningful to study for my better future.

I am interesting in photograph. Certainly, cameras, lenses, and other related accessories cost me much money. But it is worth when I taking good photos, and this hobby gives me spiritual fulfillment.

沒有留言:

張貼留言