2009年10月21日 星期三

PENTAX and me

PENTAX is a brand products camera from Japan. Most people approximately accustom to use Canon or Nikon, but I am loyal to PENTAX. I must emphasize that I don’t pursue this brand blindly. Undoubtedly I can commend someone to a member of PENTAX.

Many manufacturers of SLR producted excellent cameras since series of mount M42. People must know the knowledge of camera, just like shutter, aperture, exposure and correctly operate camera to correspond with knowledge at that time. My father told me that photograph was luxurious hobby which resulted from a good body was not cheap for populace and films expenses were considerable. As for now, DSLR has become the most sensible choice which someone wants to enter the field of photograph. Although digitization do not reduce the complex process and basic knowledge people must understand, digitization enables users to take photos easier and increase correct exposures. We still have to spend much money to buy the equipments invariably.

Why does the brand PENTAX attract me so much? There are 3 major reasons. First is also what I most appreciate this brand, PENTAX had never adapted K mount. It implies that all of K series of lenses, DSLR and SLR can be loaded mutually. This thoughtful design is the worthiest property on earth.

Second, the characteristic style of color, richness and has not distortion. I remember the first time I saw a photo which was very colorful, vivid and sharp without inflexible. It was taken by PENTAX SLR and PENTAX lens. I started to be fascinated by the style and PENTAX.

Third, lightenized design and delicate design. PENTAX lightenizes their products and it enables users to carry easily. Speaking of delicate design, PENTAX is marvelous. PENTAX released so-called “Cookie Lens” and “Princess Lens” or “Three Brothers of Cookie” and “Sliver Three Princesses”. Until now, they are still popular in the market and have excellent exposures. The delicate lenses make users feel out of ordinary and confidence.

My first DSLR is PENTAX, I enjoy photographing during spare time. I also use film camera, they bring me different experience. Most importantly, I can see the world by different eyeshot and learn patient. Now my cameras are in need of my life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言