2009年12月22日 星期二

Housings in Taiwan Part 3

Everyone lives in his apairtment meets many problems, included me. The most serious problem I encoounter is about bad neighbor habbits. First, I have to emphasize that I have not got a particle of race prejudice. One of my door neighbors is aborigine. I infer that they certainly came form mountains, and the can not forget their mountain life. There is a vacant lot in back of my apartment. The ownership is Yingge Township Office. Yingge Township Office has not put the vacant lot into the regional plans for many years. My aborigine neighbors can't earse their inherent characters. They follow ther desire to occupy the vacant lot without any reason since we moved home anout 10 years ago. Then the nightmare began.

We got a worse and worse dwelling level because they raise besides dogs, chickens, ducks and grow many kinds of vegetables on the vacant lot. They also have been occupying more more field. The most serious influence cause theri self-centered is mosquitoes. Can you realize that mosquitoes appear every day, every season, every year, everywhere? We have to kill mosqutioes every day. We do not kill mosquitoes only when sleeping.

To con'd to part 4

沒有留言:

張貼留言