2009年12月29日 星期二

Look Forward to Meeting a Cold Current

Because of global warming, winter in Taiwan getting a shorter and shorter. Moreover the temperature can still maintain upward 25 degrees. It is not a strange matter. One day in this winter, I started to look forward to meeting a cold current although the cold current always makes me catch a cold.

I can remember that I was aglow with the first cold current coming this year. What I invoked the God heard. I took out my coats form the wardrobe immediately after getting the news about the first approaching cold current. But I got a opposite of my expectancy…the cold current was not strong enough. People in Taiwan met some not strong cold currents after soon. I started to think winter had disappeared. The situation had changed since December…the strong current finally came.

Since two weeks ago, we met a very strong cold current with plenty of rain. I don’t why I was aglow with the cold current. May the cold current implied that winter still exists. Until now some sequent cold currents came to Taiwan, and I also had flu as the cold currents. I have been discomforted by sneezes, stuffed nose, running nose, and cough. I asked to a customer form Korea about the weather. She said that now the temperature is only zero degrees, and they don’t feel cold. Oh my god……

沒有留言:

張貼留言