2009年12月22日 星期二

Housings in Taiwan Part 4

One time, I dreamed of listening WON~WON~ sounds. In my dream, I started to look for the source. Then I saw a very big mosquito flying in front of my. It was strange, the mosquito appeared and disappeared then appeared and disappeared. Again, again, and again. The WON~WON~sounds also appeared and disappeared continually. Suddenly, the mosquito appeared and stayed on my face. I subconsciously wanted to kill the mosquito, then i did. killing the big mosquito was equal to slapping my face. In the reality, I actually slapped my face. Then I waked up with startle.I went to look at myself in the mirror. I saw a dead mosquito with blood on my face.

The mosquitoes is the most serious problem my neighbors brings us. It is also the most different experience form else cause apaprment in my life. I wish all mosquitoes became exitinct. After killing mosqutioes, remember to read O-MI-DO-FU. It can not only help the dead mosqutio attain heaven but also a beneficence.

沒有留言:

張貼留言