2010年12月27日 星期一

Gundam


Gundam animation is very popular not only in Japan area. Now this animation has many new versions and translated into many languages around the world. Gundam is a kind of mobile suit and the RX-782 is the first Gundam made by E.F.F (Earth Federation Forces) in the animation. Compare with newer works , RX-782 doesn’t delicate figure, but it has a strong weapons and structure. I know Gundam when I was a child, but the time I really like Gundam was when one day I was selecting a PSP game in a store. I saw many sorts of game, only the Gundam game was mostly visible. I don’t know why it seemed a voice talked me to buy it. Then I bought it. After I played the game, I am fascinated by Gundam from played the game. Now I often concern the news about Gundam. I like Gundam now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言