2010年12月27日 星期一

Macbook Pro


As we all know, Apple’s products are always delicate and expensive. Its system is also not like the usual used interface of windows. The users of Apple are still getting more amore then before. Even I also lost my shield…..I bought a Macbook Pro. The purpose I bought it is not about sake of show off or having no idea to spend money. My not book is old. I need a note book that can take out. The conditions meeting my need must are light, delicate, not many people have, and the most importance is the lasting power. After I collect many information, SONY, TOSHIBA, and Apple become my final selections. In the reality, I didn’t know how to select one between these three brands because they all have excellent figures and functions. The prices also don’t have big difference. So I asked some suggestions from my friends. They all recommend Apple……..So now I am glad I finally have my own Apple note book.

沒有留言:

張貼留言