2011年5月11日 星期三

Ice Cream

Ice cream is a nice snack. Most people love to have it when drastic sun is hanged on the sky. Ice cream makes people have temporary refreshing. The temporary feeling is so great. I believe that many had the experience that wolfing down ice cream under a big sun and then a big headache explodes from throat to brain. This is just the enjoyment of ice cream.

There are various flavors of ice cream in the convenient stores, therefore, it is available to enjoy ice cream anytime only if you are willing get to the stores and choose what you want when the desire occurring. As a modern people can easily enjoy ice cream, but the amount of tasting is need to be controlled. For the reason that ice cream can cause the tonsil to be weak. A weak tonsil is welcoming any kind of germs or virus to easily invade whose throat.

Every time when I have ice cream without limits, my throat always gets irritation. The unique symptom is about to run a temperature or cough incessantly. Every time when I unfortunately have too much ice cream, only antibiotic is my savior. In order to avoid next temperature, learning to control my mouth is an important course.

沒有留言:

張貼留言