2010年9月9日 星期四

A Cup of Coffee


There is a saying that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. In the current society, apples are uncertainly important to people, but many people absolutely need coffees every day, especially office clerks. We can often see that many office clerks go to office with cups of coffee. I think that coffees have become a part of work.

I remember that the first cup of coffee I drink was a cup of black coffee. It was very bitter. I didn't like it. Nobody told me that adding sugars and milk into the black coffee would make the coffee be delicious. So I didn't think coffee was a good beverage till the first latte. The first time I drank a cup of latte coffee in a special coffee shop in Yiggie. The cup of latte is full of milk and puffy formed milk. The puffy formed milk is the most difference from what I drank before. Since the latte, my thinking of coffees was changed. I started to like to drink coffees. I can never forget the feeling that my first time had an enjoyment with the puffy formed.

沒有留言:

張貼留言