2010年9月8日 星期三

Vegetables


Vegetable is a kind of good foods. Vegetables have many fibrins which can offer humans necessary nutrition. Eating vegetables has many advantages. Fibrins are good for cleaning bowels and metabolism as well. Fibrins can also make humans prevent colon cancer. We can easily find so many advantages of vegetables, but so many people still don’t like to eat vegetables.

The diet culture in Taiwan, foods from vegetables are not valued so much as from meat. Many parents also don’t have their children know the importance of eating vegetables. The main reason is that the parents also don’t know the importance. For environmentally friendly, many people advocate vegetarian. I totally agree the perspectives, but I still need meats. In order to finish my jobs with sufficient energy, I will still make great efforts to eat melts although I like to eat vegetables.

沒有留言:

張貼留言