2010年9月6日 星期一

Long Time No See, Ken Ting


Ken Ting is a famous tourism attraction and holiday resort in South Taiwan. Many people spend their holidays in Ken Ting. My last trip in Ken Ting is very fat from now. I almost lose the memory of Ken Ting. I have a choice to have new memory about Ken Ting because my friends invited me to their Ken Ting travel.

South Taiwan is too hot. I sweat everywhere outside, but also have enjoyment with sunshine. In Ken Ting, water activities are very prosperous. Tourists can have fun with swimming, kayak, surfing, skindiving, beachvolleyball, jet skis…etc. This time I tried skindiving. I saw many beautiful coral reefs and tropical fishes over the ocean. Although the coral reefs are totally beautiful, some of them are dark. I think the dark coral reefs might be dead. Delicious foods can be missed, neither if we travel Ken Ting. Sea foods and local foods are worth to eat so I had many kinds of sea foods. After dinner, I rambled around the beach with the voice of sea waves. The short trip gave me a nice memory in this summer vacation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言