2009年11月11日 星期三

Apple, Good or Not

Most people around the world are fascinated by Apple products included iPod, iPhone, Mac. There is no doubt that all of Apple’s products have delicate design and originalities why this broad can be the top broad. Many of my friends have Apple’s products and praise them. I didn’t know why, and don’t understand that what attraction make my friends intensely fascinated.

My friend gave me a iPod nano as birthday present. I am happy and curious to open the present. I thought at first that the MP3 player is different form what I used, and newfangled operating. After I used this player about 2 weeks, many impractical feelings and problems base on operating occurred. The most problem I am not satisfied is the insufficient power. I must electrify the player every day, and even it has full power, it can be played for most 5 hours only. Compare to iPod with SONY Walkman, Walkman can be played least 30 hours.

The appeals to Apple to display consumers should be the delicate design and out of ordinary of the interface compared to other broad. In my opinion, to lay equal emphasis on superficial and realistic function is my basic requirement. Now although I have a iPod, I won’t buy next one unless the problem of insufficient power is improved. But I also look forward to hearing new goods released from Apple.

沒有留言:

張貼留言