2009年11月11日 星期三

Visual Rock Bands from Japan

Visual rock bands in Japan are a special kind of performs. Special, force, beautiful, surprised, convulsed…etc, which can describe the visual rock bands. Now there are many types of rock hands in Japan, and I am only fascinated by visual rock bands. They usually put on make-up exaggeratedly and have various hair styles. They can always make people shocked, I cannot shield my eyes form them.

Visual rock bands not only have eye-catching superficial but also are proficient at music and musical instruments. There are many well-know visual rock bands I am fascinated, for example, Dir en grey, JanneDaArc, GazettE, LUNA SEA,GLAY, Gackt.

Formerly I don’t like visual rock bands and thing they are too beautiful. It was not until a song called “winter, again” form GLAY that I changed my impression. My first time to hear the song, I was surprised at what I heard, what an emotional and force melody. My heart sunk into the song. On that day off classes, I went to hearing test and read much information immediately in the book store. I have become their fans since that day.For now I still listen their creations and join their concert held in Taiwan.

沒有留言:

張貼留言