2009年11月24日 星期二

My Brief Resolutions of Coming Soon 2010

I have 2 major resolutions of the coming soon 2010. The first is to keep upgrading English abilities and the second is to save more money and to earn more money. I made a pledge to spend 2 years upgrading my English abilities for my jobs if I can attend LH when I determined to change my life. Now I have been executing the project. As far as the other resolution, saving and earning more money is concerned, it is always an important topic. I plan to save more 30% money then I saved this year.

I have to study English unceasingly. Besides following school classes, I must have self-study. About saving and earning more money, I will fulfill recording in books and making practicable budgets. I plan to save more 15% expense monthly. 5% extra saved will be allocated for investment account and 10% for cash account. Certainly it is necessary to timely adjust the invested ratio of my fund accounts.

沒有留言:

張貼留言