2009年11月9日 星期一

Memorable Birthday Celebration

As for as my birthday is concerned, I have forgot the feelings of celebrating birthday for long time. Even I thought it is unimportant in my life, not to mention to puff out candles on a birthday cake, accept celebration, and make a vow.

On this October 24, it was on Saturday, and I certainly went to school and studied as usual. I have to appreciate my classmates of my group because they made me realize the celebration and the existent sense.

On that day, one of my teachers asked us homework a little urgent to discuss. The classmates of my group, they invited me to discuss after class, and this movement made a shock to me. Guessed that if they were not satiate or ate wrong medicine. But discussion ahead is a good idea I eventually thought and went to a coffee shop together with my group without doubt.

After reached the coffee shop, certainly to order beverages and cakes first then discussion was necessary. Nothing was unusual until two members of my group putting a cake with 2 pieces of candles whose shape were 2 and 8 appeared in front of me, and I was sensible of what the actual purpose my group invited me.

That night, my classmates of group celebrated birthday for me, made me realize the friendship and sincere celebration. Certainly I made vows, I sincerely invoked God to bless my family, friends, classmates will be health and happy every day, and my emotion, our studies, job, and future will be fine.

沒有留言:

張貼留言